Friday 10 August 2012

Colouring Techniques: Paper-Soft-Color

Hi everyone,

Jane here, standing in for Izzy, just for today!!
It seems like a long time since I was last here!!
Ok, today I'm afraid it is a project by me again......



Izzy asked me to do a project using Paper-Soft-Color, I haven't used mine for some time but it was so nice to get it out and have a little play.....



For this project, I used Lilac, Rose and Light Blue.
Using the applicators add the colour to white card....


The sentiment was stamped with black ink and then Paper-Soft-Color
 was added to the outside edge. Layer onto Coredinations....



Colour some more white card and then cut out shapes using dies
 and die-cutting machine.



Assemble the flowers and arrange on card.....


Add a little flat backed pearl to the flowers to finish....



I had forgotten how much I like Paper-Soft-Color....
think I must use it more!!!!

Izzy will be back tomorrow with another project for you!

Jane x

Materials

Viva Decor - My Paperworld - Paper-Soft-Color - Lilac, Rose and Light Blue
White Card
Spellbinders - Labels Four
Cor'dinations
Kanban Clear Stamp - ALS02 Lucy
Poppystamps die - Meadow Leaf
Memory Box die - Fancy Blossoms
Self adhesive Pearls
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black

PAPERSOFT COLOURS are on special offer in the sale section
Now is your chance to get a few colours to try them out :)



6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo how pretty is this! My favourite colours too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Never tried these. . . .
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not heard of these before, will have to go and look. They look so pretty, great card. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful, serene looking card! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.