Tuesday 23 July 2013

A splash of colours - Gay

Hi, 
Gay's colour combination is yellow, grey and white... One of my favourite colour combination at the moment I must say. 
Gay made a couple of cards which just shout out "summer" me think. 
What do you think of those? Let us know in a comment below.


For the first card, I used an IndigoBlu Heart Stamp, stamped twice to stretch the design, in yellow on white card. 
I stamped again on white card then embossed in white but stained with yellow and coloured with Copic markers.


Gay used 
IndigoBlu Stamps Poppy Heart
Distress Ink: Mustard Seed
----

For the second card, I applied Distress ink Mustard Seed with a sponge through the Butterfly Daisy mask.
I then added a touch of glitter on the flower centres.

I used
Imagination Crafts Butterfly Daisy mask
Sentiment stamp from Kaisercraft Proud.
Distress Ink: Mustard Seed
Stickles in Gold.

See you tomorrow




6 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these two simple cards quite different and so gorgeous !! Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love Gay's CAS designs, so I am almost sold to the colour scheme. It works very well... but yellow is not my favourite colour...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card - I plead guilty - my favorite style of card is clean and simple. Such an elegant card!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grey and yellow is a lovely colour combo Gay and I love the effect you've achieved on the first card. Stunning. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not a colour I use much so might change my mind now great makes
    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.