Friday 30 October 2015

Penny Black - Neil Walker




Hi everyone,

Hope you are all well!

Another week nearly over and another month 
nearly over too!
Don't forget to get your October Calendar
Challenge projects in soon as November
starts on Sunday!!

This week we are featuring Penny Black.
A company that have been around forever,
I think some of my first stamps around
20 years ago were Penny Black!
Still got some too and they look like new.
But then I am a bit fussy about keeping
my stamps clean!

Neil is here today to show us
what he has been up to
making a lovely double page
layout.....



Stick the labels onto white card and cut out
 leaving a border.


Arrange your photos and labels onto your
 layout until happy. Glue in place.


Add some liquid glass along the edges and 
use a brush to pull it out a bit.


Sprinkle dry stickles over and leave to dry.
 Brush away the excess.


Take the Tando Creative word and paint it white.


Use the Tando Creative Snowflake mask
 and the white paint with Cut and Dry
 Foam to add some detail.


Die Cut the Penny Black tags, add ribbon and
 glue in place.


Add detail to the images with Liquid Pearls.


The finished layout....





Fabulous Neil, thank you.

I must do some more scrapbooking myself, 
always nice to look back on, our
memories are very important.

Here is what Neil used -


From stash -
Snowflake Stencil

I'll be back tomorrow with
another project, see you then.

Jane x




3 comments:

  1. I too have some original Penny Black stamps Jane......bought at the original Lingfield (?) Craft Barn when I came to classes in the oak beam studio with my Mum...happy days. Lovely pages from Neil x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too have some original Penny Black stamps Jane......bought at the original Lingfield (?) Craft Barn when I came to classes in the oak beam studio with my Mum...happy days. Lovely pages from Neil x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Layouts with more than one photo are rare, as are double page spreads amongst the "names" of the scrapbooking world so it' nice to see a design that is more practical. My usual problem is how to fit up to 5 photos on the same page...

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.