Friday 29 April 2016

Woodware - Jane Collman



Good Morning all,

It's Friday, nearly the weekend already
and our second post featuring 
Woodware stamps.

Today it is me again.

I'm sorry, I couldn't help it, 
I picked the Dragonfly stamp.
You know me and dragonflies!!
This has got to be one of my all time
favourite stamps....I've used it many 
times and in many ways.  It is great
got using hot glue.....but that is coming
in another post haha!!


I started off by stamping....


Copics for colouring....


Cut out the extra bits you need....


Layer up some contrasting card.


Add some shadow to your dragonfly....


Colour the flowers....
(I kept them pale as I wanted the dragonfly
to stand out)



Colour, using same pens, around the 
outside edge of image.


Add the cut out wings using hot glue,
this keeps the required shape and cools
quickly!


To finish add a little sparkle to 
the wings...




This is a reasonably quick and easy card,
with the extra dimension, looks really
pretty!!

This is what I used -


I'll be back tomorrow with more
Woodware!

Jane x

4 comments:

  1. Great whimsical card Jane! Love the dimension on the wings but hot glue... So far I have resisted buying a hot glue gun to avoid injury!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Watch this space then......you might be tempted!!
      Jane x

      Delete
  2. Lovely card Jane such pretty colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh this is so pretty! What a fabulous stamp! xxx

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.