Tuesday 14 March 2017

The Song Challenge



The Song Challenge



Hallo Everyone


Here I am to announce the
winner of the February Song
Challenge

The Song was Somebody to Love
and I know it as sung by Queen
but you may have another artist/band
in mind......

I do sincerely apologise for the
glitch with the Linky and thank everyone
who persevered and joined in the challenge

What a talented lot you are too........
I'm so glad I don't have to select a
winner I really am.

This brings us nicely to Mr R Generator
who is a dab hand at picking the winner

Eleven of you joined in the Challenge


No 9


Congratulations rsgmutticreates

Please email me at
mickiecraftbarn@gmail.com
so I can send you your prize

Commiserations everyone else
better luck next month

I have enjoyed visiting with you
and look forward to seeing you again soon

'Till tomorrow

Mickie xx


1 comment:

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.